Date(s) - 12/02/2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am
On Wednesday, December 2, at 9am, you are invited to join us for our regular monthly (virtual) meeting.
- Advocacy updates
- 2021 Planning
- Website updates / opportunities
- Meeting schedule
We presently are meeting virtually, via Zoom. Contact Liz Duda or Ben Ullman to be added to the BPC distribution list and receive the log-in details directly.
About the Bike/Ped Coalition of York County
- Vision – An engaged York County where bicycling and walking are safe, accessible and preferred forms of transportation and recreation
- Purpose – Educate, advocate, and promote the health, economic, environmental and social benefits of bicycling and walking.
- Strategy – Educate, advocate, and promote the health, economic, environmental and social benefits of bicycling and walking by:
1) Sharing, generating and validating ideas and information amongst government and non-governmental groups on bike/ped efforts, successes and challenges in York County.
2) Equipping York County residents with information to advocate for safer, accessible bicycling, walking and running. Much of this information is available on our Action Plan.
3) Engaging decisionmakers and community members throughout York County on the health, economic, environmental and social benefits of bicycling and walking.
- Website – https://bpcyc.org/
- Facebook page – Bike/Ped Coalition of York County @BPCYC
- Meetings – We meet the first Wednesday of each month – on odd months we meet at noon and host a guest speaker; on even months we meet at 9am.